Joined: 03 Apr 2011
|Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:27 pm Post subject: FL Studio synced sample accurate on multiple computers :)
|using FX teleport it is now absolutely simple to run FL Studio completely synchronized on two or more computers. I just tried two, but that is for the moment absolutely enough to work on one track at the same time with my friend
This is how it works:
- install FL Studio on both PCs
- install FL Studio also as a VST plugin
- install FX Teleport on the server PC in server mode
- start it up on the server PC
- install FX Teleport on the master PC in master mode
- during install on the master connect to the server PC and choose to make FL Studio available as remote VST
- Open FL Studio on the master PC
- rescan your plugins, you will now get FL Studio VSTi (LAN) and FL Studio VSTi (Multi) (LAN)
- add them as generator VSTi plugins
- insert one of them in a channel, this will open FL Studio on the remote PC
- work now on your project together in total sample accurate happiness
this is just amazing and will completely change my way of producing music with friends...
Actually, I prefer running FL Studio within Cubase or Live this way, but it does not matter, everything is possible!!
I have tried many alternatives... VST System Link, Midi over Lan with various tools, Midi with HW interfaces... this solution beats them all...
On the master PC I can even save the FL Studio projects of different servers as instrument files and flexibly reload them to other servers...
thanks a lot for this great tool.