FX-MAX.com FX-MAX.com
FX-MAX Users Forum
Please note, our official product support is available at support@fx-max.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Freeze wont show Sir in Nuendo, even though wrapper installd

View previous topic :: View next topic  
midge
NewMax

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Freeze wont show Sir in Nuendo, even though wrapper installd Reply with quote

Hi

I am using your trial version (great program by the way - I am freezing all my tracks now!), and I can't get it to recognise my Sir reverb convolution prgram. It sees it in the wrapper configuration window, and indicates that it has been installed, but when I search for it in my FX Freeze effects list in Nuendo, it doesn't appear there. The actual Sir .dll file has two other effects .dll files either side of it in my VST folder, and they appear in the FX Freeze list, but not Sir.

Any ideas how I can get this to happen? Sir is a resource hog, so freezing it would be a huge plus.

Thanks!

Best regards

Shaun Thomson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FX-MAX.com Forum Index -> PC-FXF-Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: